[Orgmode] Bug? Capture not in customize until called by key (was Request

From: Gez
Subject: [Orgmode] Bug? Capture not in customize until called by key (was Request - capture included in customize browser)
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 10:58:20 +0100

I wrote another post but it didn't thread properly - sorry. Anyway, I've tested further and it seems that the customize capture appears and disappears.

Here's how to replicate, I hope.

With .emacs having no reference to capture (no key defined, no templates), customize capture is inaccessible (not found via M-x customize-apropos nor listed in the customize browser)

With .emacs having capture key defined, on each restart of emacs, customize capture is likewise inaccessible, until the key combination is called (in my case, C-c c), upon which capture appears both in the customize browser and via M-x-customize-apropos - until the next restart.

So you can't use customize for capture until you've both defined a key for it in .emacs and also called that key combination in the current session. I hope that's all clear enough.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bernt Hansen" <address@hidden>

C-h v org-capture-templates
and click on the _customize_ link.

Thank you, Bernt, but I can't see a _customize_ link there, either when capture is in customize or when it's not.

Gez
(Windows XP, GNU Emacs 23.2.1, Org-mode version 7.01trans)