Re: [Orgmode] Re: Orgmode meetup at FOSDEM, February 2011. Who would com

From: Richard Moreland
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Orgmode meetup at FOSDEM, February 2011. Who would come?
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 07:42:40 -0400

The FOSDEM site was recently updated to show the list of accepted
devrooms, and unfortunately we didn't make the final list of 24.  Thanks
to all who contributed ideas or suggestions to our proposal.

That being said, I'd still like to suggest a meetup at some point.  I
think we have some good momentum in that direction, there are just more
variables to manage without FOSDEM providing the date, location and
infrastructure.

Perhaps someone on the list can suggest a meeting place that would make
sense for our group?

Thanks,
Richard