Re: [Orgmode] General question on dealing with Latex to word conversion

From: Tomas Hlavaty
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] General question on dealing with Latex to word conversion
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 00:40:02 +0200

Hi Marvin and Graham,

>> Although, not exactly answering your question, I have just started
>> using
>>
>> https://docq.com/
>>
>> and
>>
>> http://a.nnotate.com/
>>
>> You still have to then manually add the comments back into OrgMode,
>> but at least the reviewer sees the document as it is meant to look.

> This looks very interesting, and would definitely save time - no more reading
> into
> word and reformatting.

As an alternative to https://docq.com/ or http://a.nnotate.com/, you can
have a look at OnDoc http://logand.com/sw/ondoc/index.html which I wrote
to annotate PDF documents.  Being an enthusiastic org-mode user, I would
welcome any ideas that could make it worthwhile and easier to use OnDoc
for people using org-mode.

Cheers,

Tomas