Re: [Orgmode] [SOLVED] Re: Internal links in LaTeX export

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [SOLVED] Re: Internal links in LaTeX export
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 05:58:15 +0200

On Oct 29, 2010, at 5:22 AM, Jambunathan K wrote:

"Thomas S. Dye" <address@hidden> writes:

Aloha Jambunathan K.,

Yes, thanks for that suggestion.  It should work on your example, but
it breaks external links, like this:

\hyperref[http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/koma-script/
]{KOMA-script}

External links require the \href{}{} command.  It appears the LaTeX
export process no longer distinguishes internal and external links, as
I believe it used to do.

This is the problematic commit:

commit f5918bdcc05d7924dc204b57307023eb1ef011f0
parent  df5894cdcb10819560f003c5b94b8f5f2b7d33cf
Date:   Sun Oct 17 08:29:51 2010 +0000

   LaTeX export: use org-export-latex-hyperref-format

I have just reverted this commit.

- Carsten

   * lisp/org-latex.el (org-export-latex-links) : Replaced hard coded
   hyperref format with custom
     variable `org-export-latex-hyperref-format'

Note that href is not same as hyperref.

Jambunthan K.

All the best,
Tom