Re: [Orgmode] Re: New clocktable code

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: New clocktable code
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 23:11:52 +0100

On Nov 2, 2010, at 8:35 PM, Ilya Shlyakhter wrote:

Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik <at> gmail.com> writes:
I have just pushed a rewrite of the clocktable code.

Thanks Carsten!
Maybe, the code could also be extended to display a summary of any variable, rather than just clocksum? E.g. the number of tasks done, or the amount of money spent. The sum for a given period would include the sum of a specified
property in entries that were CLOSED within the specified period.

Hi Ilya,

I think thiswould now be easier to implement - even though this code
is geared towar the clocking functionality.

However, your proposal still sounds abstract - do you
have concrete examples in mind?

- Carsten