[Orgmode] [BUG] Junk appended when exporting visible

From: Ivan Vilata i Balaguer
Subject: [Orgmode] [BUG] Junk appended when exporting visible
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 13:26:55 +0100

Hi, I've noticed that exporting an entry with at least two examples,
when limiting the export to the visible tree (i.e. C-c C-e v <format>),
appends some junk examples at the end of the entry.  Curiously enough,
this doesn't happen when the whole file is exported (i.e. C-c C-e
<format>).

The following sample file triggers the problem:

----8<----
* Title
** Subtitle

Foo1.

#+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
foo1
#+END_EXAMPLE

Foo2.

#+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
foo2
#+END_EXAMPLE

Please note that an additional example is appended after foo2 in the
exported file.  I'm using Org version 7.01h.

Thanks!
--
Ivan Vilata i Balaguer -- http://ivan.lovesgazpacho.net/