[Orgmode] Re: org-babel: feature-request: allow table-cells to be passed

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: org-babel: feature-request: allow table-cells to be passed as strings
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 14:12:45 -0600

Hi Marc,

Sorry to stall this thread for so long.

Now that I've worked some with Calc it seems that it provides a mature
library of working with large numbers.  My new hope is to convert Babel
to using Calc for all of its numerical string parsing and printing.
That should solve your dilemma in the most natural way.

Does anyone foresee any problems in this potential approach?

Thanks -- Eric