[Orgmode] Re: COMMENTed Radio Targets: Any comments?

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: COMMENTed Radio Targets: Any comments?
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 12:28:26 +0530

Hello Matt

> For stable links to particular headlines, I would recommend CUSTOM_IDs
> over radio targets. E.g.,

I am raising these questions or bugs or even aberrations as a result of
my work on OpenOffice.

IOW, I am not looking at 'using them as a feature' but to 'understand
them as a feature' and 'cross-checking' my OpenOffice's exporter against
the HTML exporter.

So the question of swithching to custom-ids doesn't arise in my case.

Jambunathan K.