[Orgmode] Re: TaskJuggler3, revisited

From: Christian Egli
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: TaskJuggler3, revisited
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 15:02:28 +0100

John Hendy <address@hidden> writes:

> Nice! I was able to do the following:

Heh, I assume you used Anthony's fork of the exporter. There's lots of
good stuff in there that I'd like to integrate. I have asked Anthony if
he has a copyright assignment with the FSF.

> - swap out the default export with the code below and run "tj3 tj3-test.tjp"
> and get a nice html report!
> --- If you're looking for a default tj3 export... perhaps start with what's
> below?

My exporter currently has one customize variable to define global
reports, so if you want to use tj3 you'll have to change this. We could
add another customize variable where you can define global reports for
tj3 and put your defaults in there.

> The export code that creates quite a nice html report (from tj3
> documentation)

This seems like a good default. Did you take this from the tj3
documentation? I believe it is released under the GFDL. Can you just
include GFDL "code" in the taskjuggler exporter which is GPL3+?

Thanks
--
Christian Egli