[Orgmode] mailto links broken in HTML export

From: chris . m . malone
Subject: [Orgmode] mailto links broken in HTML export
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 16:32:51 +0000

Hi,

I'm trying to use org-mode to export to HTML with the inclusion of some email addresses. For example, I have something like

- please send an email to ([[mailto:address@hidden@someplace]])

but upon export this gets mangled into thinking it is a "file:" directive because the HTML looks like:

- please send an email to (<a href="" />
In other words, the "mailto:" gets dropped in the export. I'm currently using org-mode version 7.01h with GNU Emacs 22.2.1. This issue is similar to the post found here: http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg29376.html but to be honest I didn't fully understand how the problem was fixed in the patch.

Chris