[Orgmode] Habits bug?

From: Robert Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] Habits bug?
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 11:10:59 -0500

I just noticed the following oddity.

1.) I have a custom agenda that consists of:

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
      '(("h" "Agenda and This Week tasks"
         ((agenda "")
          (todo "THISWEEK")))))

2.) I have the default agenda period of 1 week at startup.

The behavior I see is:

a) When I do the C-c a h, I get the entire week, including the habits
and habit bars at the end of the section for today (somewhere mid-week)

b) If I type "d" to go into daily mode, the scheduled and extra todo's
that are "THISWEEK" are shown.  But the habits and habit bars are not
present.

c) When I repeat C-c a h to regenerate, it stays in the daily mode (as
it should) and the habits and habit bars re-appear.

This is odd, and probably reflects a subtle bug somewhere in the
regeneration logic for changing the agenda period.  It's not a critical
issue, since the work around is so easy, but someone who understands
that stretch of code might see it easily.

R Horn