Re: [Orgmode] [BUG] ob-sqlite.el, -init doesn't work with some options

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [BUG] ob-sqlite.el, -init doesn't work with some options
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 13:29:27 -0700

Hi Łukasz,

Thanks for mentioning this issue and for posting a workaround.

Would you suggest a different method of passing the body of a sqlite
code block to the sqlite command?  The only other options which
immediately occurs to me would involve =cat='ing the body of the code
block through a pipe to the sqlite command (which would probably only
work on unix systems).

Thanks -- Eric