[Orgmode] Re: Force completed habits to revert to "HABIT" todo keyword i

From: Joseph Buchignani
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Force completed habits to revert to "HABIT" todo keyword instead of "TODO"
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 04:37:43 +0800

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your very helpful reply.

I know this is a noob question, so please forgive me for taxing your patience...

How do I evaluate the statement you supplied for just one file? E.g. I
want to evaluate your statement for notes.org, what do I do?

Thanks,
JB

--
Ignore the following. It is a nonsense sentence that disables Google
ads from displaying next to my emails by triggering sensitive

I enjoy the massacre of ads. This sentence will slaughter ads without
a messy bloodbath.