Re: [Orgmode] Re: Force completed habits to revert to "HABIT" todo keywo

From: Joseph Buchignani
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Force completed habits to revert to "HABIT" todo keyword instead of "TODO"
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 05:17:16 +0800

David, I understand what your second function does, but I'm confused
about what the first one does.

Does the first function set all habits to have a "return to state" property?

Or does it cause all habits to revert to the "return to state" defined
keyword, if it is defined?

I was asking how to set "return to state" for all the habits contained
in a single file. Since I have a lot of habits and none of them
currently have a "return to state" property.

Thanks,
JB

--
Ignore the following. It is a nonsense sentence that disables Google
ads from displaying next to my emails by triggering sensitive

I enjoy the massacre of ads. This sentence will slaughter ads without
a messy bloodbath.