Re: [Orgmode] HTML export and blogging to blogger.com

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] HTML export and blogging to blogger.com
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 19:25:50 -0700

Hi John,

Well, I can try something I should have tried before.  Unfill the
region (which probably does not always work, but might work enough of
the time) and then export the region.  It does look like exporting the
region can be done without any of the export- variables set.  Then
perl and a file won't be necessary.

On 2010-11-11, John Hendy <address@hidden> wrote:

> That should be in your actual .org file. See below.

The question was actually why the elisp equivalent did not work.
Again, however, it looks moot.

Thanks everybody.

Samuel