[Orgmode] [SOLVED] org-odt list bug

From: Matt Price
Subject: [Orgmode] [SOLVED] org-odt list bug
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 21:15:45 -0500

fixed the problem without really figuring it out.  Basically I think i had too many versions of org-mode in my load-path, and somehow some of org-odt's functions were being overridden by the default versions.  I removed the ubuntu ppa packages from my system, took my old git copy out of my load-path, and voila! eveyrthing works.  Thanks J!  this is a huge help with my grant documents, actually, and comes at a very useful time.
matt