[Orgmode] query - org-emphasis-regexp-components

From: Puneeth
Subject: [Orgmode] query - org-emphasis-regexp-components
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 11:44:09 +0530

Hi

I was writing a document with Python code in it and I found a minor problem.
There's no way to put a piece of code like s="Hello World" as verbatim
or code in my document.

~s="Hello World"~ doesn't work because the border in
org-emphasis-regexp-components doesn't allow " or '. I'm not sure why
this is in place. Can this be removed, or have they been put in for a
specific reason, that I can't see?

Thanks,
Puneeth