[Orgmode] Beeminder/Kibotzer

From: Richard Lawrence
Subject: [Orgmode] Beeminder/Kibotzer
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 09:21:43 -0800

Hi all,

I just came across this site, which looks really interesting:

http://beeminder.com/about

They provide a service for tracking progress toward (quanitifiable)
goals, and they show you a graph that includes:

 - your actual data
 - a trend line/zone for your actual data
 - an ideal trend line for progress toward your goal
 - an ideal trend zone (the "Yellow brick road")

Seems like a pretty neat tool for dealing with procrastination.

Does anyone use Org to do anything like this?  Between Org tables and
calling out to R or Gnuplot (both features I haven't used) it seems like
it shouldn't be too hard to do something similar.  I'm curious if others
think this would be a valuable add-on to have around.

Best,
Richard