Re: [Orgmode] Business process diagrams in org-mode

From: Bart Bunting
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Business process diagrams in org-mode
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 06:16:57 +1100

Hi Eric,

Thanks very much for the suggestion!

I'm not familiar with dot but will invest some time to see if I can get
my head around it.

This sounds like a good solution.  Perhaps just writing directly in dot
will solve my problem.

Cheers

Bart

--

Bart Bunting

URSYS Pty. Ltd
13 Burwood Rd.  Burwood  NSW  2134  Australia
Ph.           +61 2 8745 2811
Fax          +61 2 8745 2828