[Orgmode] Re: Bastien is going to become the maintainer of Org mode in J

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Bastien is going to become the maintainer of Org mode in January
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 15:40:42 +0530

Carsten

Thanks for Orgmode. Get some well deserved sleep :-).

Bastien

I hope, under your maintainership, Orgmode will continue to assimilate
the good things that are in the wild and make it all it's own.

I find Worg much better than Emacswiki.

I am sure you will find more innovative means to take forward Carsten's
legacy while retaining much of the underlying spirit that made Orgmode a
success it is today.

Jambunathan K.