Re: [Orgmode] Bastien is going to become the maintainer of Org mode in J

From: Puneeth
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bastien is going to become the maintainer of Org mode in January
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 23:48:43 +0530

Hi Carsten

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 5:21 PM, Carsten Dominik
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> after 7 years of responsibility for Org-mode, it is time for
> me to let go and step down as the maintainer of Org-mode.
[..]

You have been such an inspiration, in the short time that I have spent
in this community.  Thank you very much! I had no words to thank you
for the wonderful creation, that org-mode is.  So, I hacked up some
pictures for you. [1] ;) Wishing you best!

Life in plain text is truly wonderful!

> I am very excited that I have found Bastien Guerry willing
> to take over.  Bastien has been involved with this project
> almost from the beginning and I believe he knows more
> about both the spirit and the technicalities of Org-mode
> than anybody else.  I am sure he will do an excellent job.

Congratulations Bastien! Looking forward to having some great time,
with you at the helm!

Best,
Puneeth

[1] http://muse-amuse.in/~punchagan/carsten.html