[Orgmode] 2 active dates on the same day

From: Sergey Konoplev
Subject: [Orgmode] 2 active dates on the same day
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 12:05:41 +0300

Hello,

I have the task containing 2 active dates on the same day.

** TODO Some task
   <2010-11-18 Thu 10:00>
   <2010-11-18 Thu 11:00>

I expect it to be mentioned 2 times in the agenda but it is not. I see
only the first one, does not meter if it is later or earlier date.

Day-agenda (W46):
Thursday   18 November 2010
               8:00...... ----------------
              10:00...... TODO Some task
              10:00...... ----------------
              12:00...... ----------------
              14:00...... ----------------
              16:00...... ----------------

What should I do to make the second date appear?
If I have wrong understanding of the tool I would be grateful if
somebody explain it to me.

--
Sergey Konoplev

Blog: http://gray-hemp.blogspot.com /