[Orgmode] orgmode -> odt exporter

From: Henri-Paul Indiogine
Subject: [Orgmode] orgmode -> odt exporter
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 14:57:44 -0800

I am very interested in the org -> odt exporter.  I update org-mode from
git daily and I notice that "C-c C-e o" is not yet implemented.  I
suppose it is still experimental.

Is it possible to install the exporter?  I would like to give it a try.

The org -> html -> odt path is not "kind" to my references.

I use \cite{} and \citeA{} APA bibtex format.   It sort of exports well
if I use the org -> tex -> latex2rtf path, but I am interested to know
if I can avoid going through tex because my final format for the time
being has to be "odt" or, unfortunately, "doc".

How is the org-odt exporter handling the bibliographic references?

Thanks for any feedback and my thanks to all you capable org-mode
coders.  Unfortunately I am only able to spell lisp correctly, most of the time.

Best,
Henri-Paul

--
Henri-Paul Indiogine