Re: [Orgmode] Selective export of table columns

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Selective export of table columns
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 08:47:36 +0100

On Nov 24, 2010, at 8:02 AM, Suvayu Ali wrote:

On Tuesday 23 November 2010 05:18 AM, Nick Dokos wrote:
Perhaps radio tables with :skipcols can help? See section A.5.1 of the
Org manual.

I need to hit tab once to get the alignment right, but other than that this works very well. Thank you. :)

But I have a related but probably slightly off-topic question. I tried setting the label of a radio table in a tex source file. This breaks the conversion. Is this supported?

You mean the receiver location is in a TeX file?

In this case you should also put the sender table into the TeX file, between \begin{comment}...\end{comment}, and turn on the minor orgtbl- mode in that TEX file to edit the table.

- Carsten

Nick

--
Suvayu