Re: [Orgmode] [bug] beamer export envargs for column not working properl

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [bug] beamer export envargs for column not working properly
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 08:19:44 +0000

[...]

> Hi Eric,
>
> thank you for the more detailed example.  I think this should
> be fixed now.  The documentation was not really wrong, because
> it only mentioned c[...] and not c<...>.  But I agree that
> there is not reason to no allow this.

Very true!  But thanks for extending this.  I'll try it out later when I
get back to my slides.

> Thanks, Eric, for your continuous effort to help improving Org!
> We would not have BEAMER export without you, I think - a fact
> that is now mentioned in the manual, in the acknowledgement
> section.

You're very welcome but my contributions are minimal in comparison!  And
it's easy to contribute from such a good starting point.

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 23.2.1
: using Org-mode version 7.3 (release_7.3.99.g9db0.dirty)