Re: [Orgmode] Highlight special string

From: Karl Maihofer
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Highlight special string
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 19:08:54 +0100

Hi Darlan!

Thanks a lot! That's a good solution.

Regards,
Karl

Darlan Cavalcante Moreira <address@hidden> schrieb:

Not exactly what you want, but for temporary highlights (useful for
instance to see if you are repeating the same word too much in a text) you
can use hi-lock-mode.

Turn hi-lock-mode on with M-x hi-lock-mode. Then you can highlight a word
with "C-x w h" (highlight-regexp) or a the line containing a word with "C-x
w l" (highlight-lines-matching-regexp). Remove highlights with "C-x w r".

--
Darlan

At Wed, 24 Nov 2010 09:21:00 +0100,