Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-Babel - Clojure & Lazy Sequences Bug

From: Rick Moynihan
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-Babel - Clojure & Lazy Sequences Bug
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 23:23:38 +0000

Hey Eric, thanks for the changes...  I tried them locally and they
didn't work as some of the pprint functions you were using weren't
fully qualified.  I've attached a small patch with the fixes.

Also it's worth noting for anyone else that clojure 1.2.0(+) is
required for this to work.

Thanks again for working on this,

R.