[Orgmode] Tutorial on advanced searches

From: Matt Lundin
Subject: [Orgmode] Tutorial on advanced searches
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 22:03:13 -0500

These days I find myself frequently searching a mountainous pile of org
files. To clarify my own understanding of Org-mode's powerful search
tools, I wrote a tutorial on "advanced searches". It's available on
Worg:

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/advanced-searching.php

I hope the tutorial proves useful. If nothing else, I'd like to bring
some attention of one of Org-mode's hidden gems: C-c a s
(org-search-view).

Since Worg is in perpetual beta, any suggestions or comments would, of
course, be greatly appreciated!

Best,
Matt