Re: [Orgmode] org-mac-protocol/org-protocol-capture

From: Konrad Hinsen
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-mac-protocol/org-protocol-capture
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 09:09:38 +0100

On 29 Nov 2010, at 06:04, Timothy Brown wrote:

Has anyone done any hacking or changes to get a working setup
using the capture mechanic in org-mode  >7.01 to work with
org-mac-protocol[1] by claviclaws?

I'm pretty lisp clueless and searched around a bit but
couldn't find any obvious changes in order to get
everything to work as expected.

What exactly doesn't work for you? I use org-mac-protocol pretty much as published. The only modification I had to make was in the Applescript code that launches emacsclient, since I have several Emacs versions installed and by default it would pick up the wrong one.

Konrad.