Re: [Orgmode] Re: moving in the agenda view is slow

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: moving in the agenda view is slow
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 15:18:23 +0100

On Nov 30, 2010, at 1:30 PM, Eric S Fraga wrote:

Sébastien Vauban <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Rainer,

Rainer Stengele wrote:
after disabling the showing of the outline path in agenda views:

[...]

What do you exactly mean by: "disabling the showing of the outline path in agenda
views"?

Best regards,
 Seb

I think he means the display that appears in the mini-buffer showing the
headline structure that leads to the particular element in the agenda
view.  This is fontified (quite nicely, actually) and I was suspecting
that this is what was causing a slowdown on my system as well which is
why I think the problem has something to do with the windowing system
and fonts...

To disable this feature, use

(setq org-agenda-show-outline-path nil)

- Carsten