[Orgmode] Help: Updating my org-mode repository which lies in

From: Sunny Srivastava
Subject: [Orgmode] Help: Updating my org-mode repository which lies in
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 16:42:02 -0500

Hello Org-moders:

I want to update my org-mode and emacs-starter-kit repository. My org-mode repository is in the emacs-starter-kit repository. I am a beginner in org-mode as well as git. Before doing anything I want to make sure that I am not doing anything incorrect. Please bear with me if the query is very basic.

I googled on how to get the latest update and checked the org-mode website instructions. If I have tp update my org-mode repository (which lies in src/org/) should I just do

$ git pull && make clean && make && make doc && make install "

Also, will it break anything in the emacs-starter-kit repository? (I am sorry, but I am worried)

Please accept my apologies if this should have been addressed to directly to the Eric (I am using his forked version of emacs-starter-kit).

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
S.