Re: [Orgmode] MobileOrg and Voice Capturing (Android)

From: Sven Bretfeld
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] MobileOrg and Voice Capturing (Android)
Date: 2 Dec 2010 02:25:28 +0100

Hi Mark

Mark Elston <address@hidden> writes:

> Have you looked at sl4a (formerly ase)?  With it you can
> start Intents and perform clipboard operations plus file
> manipulations using a standard scripting language like
> perl, python, or ruby (among others).  This might be
> very useful.

That's really useful. I have created a simple python script to call
voice input:

,----SpeechToClip.py

| import android
| droid = android.Android()
| droid.setClipboard(droid.recognizeSpeech()[1])

`----

Now, I couldn't figure out how to extend the script to call MobileOrg's
Capture activity. Is that possible? Maybe even with an automatic
insertion of the clipboard content?

Thanks for help

Sven