[Orgmode] Re: Babel, Python and UTF-8

From: Vincent Beffara
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Babel, Python and UTF-8
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 17:12:02 +0100

Hi,

> I've just pushed up a new prefix header argument.

Fantastic ! It works exactly as needed. Thanks a lot !

> This header argument only has meaning for python code blocks (since it
> is tied into evaluation each language would have to handle it
> separately).

That's fine, most cases can probably be handled using something like
<<prefix>> anyway. It is just Python insisting to find the coding
instruction in the first 2 lines that causes trouble, so a specific
implementation makes sense.

Thanks again,

       /v