[Orgmode] Older versions

From: David Dyer-Bennet
Subject: [Orgmode] Older versions
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 13:37:01 -0600

The only org-mode distributions I can find on the website say they don't
work with the versions of emacs I have available.

Our latest servers are running with CentOS 5.5 (same as Redhat Enterprise
5.5), which has emacs 21.4.1.  Many of our older servers are running
CentOS 4.7 or so.

How badly does org-mode 7.3 not work with emacs 21.4?  And/or where can I
find older versions, with info on which emacs they work with?

(I hope there's a good reason for this high a level of version dependency!)
--
David Dyer-Bennet, address@hidden; http://dd-b.net/
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info