[Orgmode] Pandoc can now do Org

From: Puneeth
Subject: [Orgmode] Pandoc can now do Org
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 00:46:35 +0530

Hi all,

I've quite often felt the need for an importer to orgmode and so have
others on the list.  I stumbled upon Pandoc, while I was trying to
convert some formats.  It's pretty neat and has a bunch of readers and
writers (though it's not "perfect").  I have hacked up an Orgmode
writer for it and it has been added to pandoc's master.  Some of you
may find it useful.

Also, my Haskell skills are pretty rudimentary (learnt it for this
sole purpose). Some love from the Haskell gurus, will do my code some
good.

Thanks,
Puneeth