Re: [Orgmode] Re: Questions about org-capture templates and usage

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Questions about org-capture templates and usage
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 14:33:45 -0500

[Resending to the list, after fixing a mail problem. I badly wanted to
 correct my mistake, but my mail to the list kept disappearing.
 Apologies to Alan for the multiple copies.]

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:

> Alan E. Davis <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > I have org-capture assigned to C-c, so C-u C-u C-c c goes straight
> > to the last stored item.  Perfect.
>

> I presume the first `C-c' above is a typo and that the bindind is `C-c
> c', as the second instance indicates. Rebinding C-c to a command would
> be a disaster,

True so far, but the following is nonsense: please disregard...

> but even C-c c is generally not a good idea:

C-c <letter> should not be usurped by programs, *exactly* because
it is reserved for users.

Going-for-some-caffeine-ly yours,
Nick