[Orgmode] eval: Invalid read syntax: "#"Error during redisplay: (void-fu

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: [Orgmode] eval: Invalid read syntax: "#"Error during redisplay: (void-function -mode)
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 07:56:21 -1000

Aloha all,

I get subject error when exporting this subtree to LaTeX:

* Export problem

#+begin_src emacs-lisp :results wrap :exports both
   "code block results"
#+end_src

#+begin_src emacs-lisp :var lst=a-list :results list
   (reverse lst)
#+end_src

The error goes away and LaTeX export succeeds if I get rid of the :exports header argument in the first source block, or get rid of the second code block.

I'm using Org-mode version 7.3 (release_7.4.2.g32f816.dirty)

All the best,
Tom