[Orgmode] Re: Agenda clock reports and tag filters

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Agenda clock reports and tag filters
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 09:03:50 +0100

On Dec 10, 2010, at 11:08 PM, Bernt Hansen wrote:

On Dec 10, 2010, at 10:17 PM, Bernt Hansen wrote:

Hi,

Dynamic clock reports can be filtered with :tags so they only show
clock
results that match that tag.

Is it possible to automatically apply the current filter list in
org-agenda-filter for the agenda clock report you get with 'R'?  I'd
like some way to add :tags 'org-agenda-filter (or something similar)
org-agenda-clockreport-parameter-plist so the displayed agenda clock
report shows only tasks that match the filter.

Is this possible?

That is what you get if you hang 100 commits behind :)

Try `C-u R'.

Awesome :) .. and I'm up-to-date now ... I just didn't know about the
prefix for R in the agenda.  :)

:) I only mean that normally you used to see the commits as they come in and you
might have noticed this feature when it was implemented...

Not that changing the filter after getting the clock report with `C-u R' will not change the clock report along - this would slow down the filter changes. So you need to refresh the agenda to update the clock table as well.

Thanks,
Bernt