[Orgmode] Re: Error in pre-command-hook

From: Thorsten
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Error in pre-command-hook
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 10:11:44 +0100

Hello,
I still recieve this not so critical error message in the
situation described above in this thread:

Error in pre-command-hook: (wrong-type-argument symbolp (lambda nil
(interactive) (org-eval-in-calendar (quote (calendar-forward-day 1)))))

But now I have an additional problem. Inserting a timestamp (M-x
org-time-stamp) works, but the keybindings C-c . and C-u-c . do not work
anymore. C-h k gives no result on both keybindings, and C-h f
(org-time-stamp) does not say anything about key-bindings.

C-h m gives the following output (but confusingly, the other bindings
C-c C-a etc still work):

C-c .  org-time-stamp
  (that binding is currently shadowed by another mode)

C-c C-a show-all
  (that binding is currently shadowed by another mode) C-c C-b
outline-backward-same-level
  (that binding is currently shadowed by another mode) C-c C-c
hide-entry
  (that binding is currently shadowed by another mode) C-c C-d
hide-subtree
  (that binding is currently shadowed by another mode) C-c C-e
show-entry
  (that binding is currently shadowed by another mode) C-c C-f
outline-forward-same-level
  (that binding is currently shadowed by another mode) C-c C-k
show-branches
  (that binding is currently shadowed by another mode) C-c C-l
hide-leaves
  (that binding is currently shadowed by another mode) C-c RET
outline-insert-heading
  (that binding is currently shadowed by another mode) C-c C-o
hide-other
  (that binding is currently shadowed by another mode) C-c C-q
hide-sublevels
  (that binding is currently shadowed by another mode) C-c C-s
show-subtree
  (that binding is currently shadowed by another mode) C-c C-t hide-body
  (that binding is currently shadowed by another mode) C-c C-v
outline-move-subtree-down
  (that binding is currently shadowed by another mode) C-c @
outline-mark-subtree
  (that binding is currently shadowed by another mode)

M-TAB ispell-complete-word
  (that binding is currently shadowed by another mode)

Something very similar was reported here:
http://osdir.com/ml/emacs-orgmode-gnu/2010-10/msg00810.html

I read that autopair.el could have something to do with it, so I added
(add-hook 'org-mode-hook
          #'(lambda () (setq autopair-dont-activate t)))
to my .emacs file - but it did not help.

I'm now on orgmode 7.3, Emacs 23.1.1 and Ubuntu Maverick.  Thanks for
any advice
Cheers
Thorsten