Re: [Orgmode] Bug report : choke on clocktable mode with accents in head

From: David Maus
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug report : choke on clocktable mode with accents in headlines
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 21:09:59 +0100

At Tue, 30 Nov 2010 12:45:57 +0100,
Benjamin Drieu wrote:

> [1  <multipart/signed (7bit)>]
> [1.1  <text/plain; utf-8 (quoted-printable)>]
>
> Hey org-moders,
>
> when going to clocktable mode in an agenda buffer, I get the following
> error if one of the headlines contains an accent.  If no headline
> contain any accent, everything works as expected.

Thanks for the report.  This is a know glitch with Org mode's link
escaping: It has a hardcoded list some non-ASCII characters to escape
and merely this list (C-h vorg-link-escape-chars) contains only a
small subset of non-ASCII characters.  I am currently working on a
better implementation of Org's link escaping that will handle
non-ASCII characters properly w/o the necessity of specifying them in
a list.

I am looking forward to release a first patch during the following
week that should fix this particular problem.

Best,
  -- David
--
OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6