Re: [Orgmode] command f in agenda buffer

From: Curiouslearn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] command f in agenda buffer
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 19:22:58 -0500

Thanks to both Jeff and Carsten.

Jeff, I will try your code. Do I need to put the #BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
line if I am including the code snippet in my .emacs file.

Carsten, I am using the org-mode that came with Emacs for Mac OS X
(version 23.1). I have two questions about installation about the new
version of org-mode.

Should I just follow the steps on the org-mode website for
installation and activation, without worrying about any conflicts in
currently installed version of org-mode and the latest version? Or, is
anything different when I am simply updating and have another version
already installed.

Thanks very much.