[Orgmode] Export LaTeX file to different directory?

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: [Orgmode] Export LaTeX file to different directory?
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 11:47:32 +0100

Hi all,

If I export (part of) an org-mode file to LaTeX, the LaTeX file is created in
the same directory as the org-mode file. Is there a way to specify the file
should go somewhere else? Googling and looking through the manual didn't give me
anything concrete. There is apparently a property EXPORT_FILE_NAME, but setting
this doesn't seem to have any effect. (Though I may be using it wrong, there
wasn't any description or example of it in the manual... Plus, I'd like to be
able to specify just the export directory, not necessarily the file name as
well.)

TIA

Joost

--