[Orgmode] Re: A python module for orgmode files

From: Jonathan BISSON
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: A python module for orgmode files
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 13:22:06 +0000 (UTC)

Charles Cave <charles.cave <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I wrote a Python Orgnode module at least a year ago.
> Have a look at this and feel free to adapt what you find
> of interest.  My module is designed to read an orgmode
> file into a list of Orgnode objects.
>
> http://members.optusnet.com.au/~charles57/GTD/orgnode.html

Yes I have seen this project, but the way it was done doesn't suit what I am
looking for (totally object interface, possibility to add any kind of objects
type in Nodes, writing files). I made my module first for being able to write
org-mode files and it grows larger.

I hope we could find a way to get the best of each others solutions !

Feel free to tell me what you are using your module for to see how it could be
interfaced with my module (and which things need to be added).