Re: [Orgmode] Latex: exporting a tree

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Latex: exporting a tree
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 14:48:01 +0100

On Dec 15, 2010, at 1:13 PM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:

Hello,

Carsten Dominik writes:

Nicolas, I believe this was one of your patches - the limited
outline regexp needs to be anchored in the way you use it in
org-latex.el.

Ok. Today, I will check others limited outline regexp in use.

Yes, thank you. It is a bit confusing that outline-regexp itself is not anchored, so all places who use it to search for a headline need the anchor added at re-search-forward time. I think this is some history issue, and it may have to do with the fact that in the old days, outline forling was done by converting \n to \r and back, which makes and anchored regexp no longer match after \r ....

I fell over this issue *a lot* a couple of years ago :)

- Carsten