[Orgmode] Re: Error in pre-command-hook

From: bebop52
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Error in pre-command-hook
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 20:57:39 +0100

Thorsten <address@hidden> writes:

> I wouls like to find the definition of the C-c . and C-u-c . key
> strokes. I did a multi-isearch in all .el files in the org directory -
> the only hit was in a comment in org.el. Where are these keys defined?

Finally I found the culprit:

;; Enable EDE (Project Management) features
(global-ede-mode 1)

in my .emacs enables EDE project-management in org-buffers too, and EDE
has many keybindings that start with C-c . and then one additional
letter, shadowing the org-keybindings.

in my autopair.el configurations I have the following:
(autopair-global-mode)
(add-hook 'lisp-mode-hook
          #'(lambda () (setq autopair-dont-activate t)))

I don't find an ede-mode-hook or a variable ede-dont-activate. Is there
a generic way to disable global-ede-mode for org buffers?
cheers
Thorsten