Re: [Orgmode] How to use headlines and lists in Org to structure your th

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] How to use headlines and lists in Org to structure your thoughts?
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 19:42:55 +0000

Karl Maihofer <address@hidden> writes:

> The ongoing discussion about inline tasks and drawers withhin lists
> much depends on the way you use Org, I think. Perhaps it is a good
> idea to brainstorm some fundamental aspects in regard to headlines and
> lists.
>
> Why and in which situations do we use lists?

I use lists for a number of reasons but one specific one that cannot be
handled by headlines is to have automatic numbering.

More generally, headlines are part of the structure and lists are part
of the content.

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 23.2.1
: using Org-mode version 7.4 (release_7.4.26.g8eee)