Re: [Orgmode] MobileOrg Android 0.5.0 - Now with native Dropbox support!

From: Matthew Jones
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] MobileOrg Android 0.5.0 - Now with native Dropbox support!
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 20:54:20 -0500

The approval process is to ensure that the app meets their usage guidelines:

https://www.dropbox.com/developers/announcements/6

See the section "Approval Process..."

I think the most important thing is that they want to know that I will only store the auth tokens instead of your actual username and password

http://matburt.net