Re: [Orgmode] Re: Need help with org and SSH

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Need help with org and SSH
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 01:41:02 -0500

I'll post a backtrace as soon as I figure out how to get this stuff
out of the Chrome OS shell. I might be able to send mail through gnus,
assuming it isn't affected by this error.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Horn
Graduate Lecturer and PhD Student in Economics

(704) 271-4797
address@hidden
address@hidden

http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/