[Orgmode] Mathjax and stmaryrd

From: Stefano Sabatini
Subject: [Orgmode] Mathjax and stmaryrd
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 18:52:11 +0100

Hi,

I'm editing an org file, and I need to use stmaryrd package for
the embedded mathematics.

So I'm setting this:
#+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{stmaryrd}
#+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{amsmath}

which works just fine for the PDF/LaTeX rendering, but it's not
working with Mathjax/HTML rendering.

So I have two questions:
* is it possible to make the Mathjax engine recognize and render
  stmaryrd symbols? (And in general: is it possible to enable a
  latex package?)

* if the response to the previous question is positive, how can I make
  org-mode tell to Mathjax which packages need to be enabled?

Using a very recent org from git:
(org-version) -> Org-mode version 7.4 (release_7.4.87.gf5bb.dirty)

Thanks for attention, org-mode rocks!