Re: [Orgmode] Babel and R issue when exporting to PDF via LaTeX in Windo

From: Erik Iverson
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Babel and R issue when exporting to PDF via LaTeX in Windows 7
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 09:57:18 -0600

Ben Ward wrote:
Hi, all, I hope someone can help with this issue,

Unfortunately I'm having a work PC upgrade, and it means Windows 7 and the order not to install any other system on it for compatibility and for the IT experts - I use the term loosely, to only need to know how to use one system.

Im trying to get org-mode set up with emacs so I can icorporate R code in my documents - like Sweave functionality. I have this achieved in Arch Linux. Howeer when I export to PDF in Windows 7 I'm just getting a PDF with Titl, Author, Date, and Contents and then no R stuff.

Is R in your path?  ESS uses its own tricks to find a valid version
of R on your system, but I think org-mode will just use your system
path, if I recall correctly.